cHiLL!

25.2.12

-Athazagoraphobia-

Why is it so easy for others to ignore us, but so hard for us to ignore others?

yeah
thats hard right
i admit that

yeah 
my heart too soft to ignore someone
although
that person hurt you

yeah
i do that 
because i know
what it feel to be ignore

yeah
thats hurt
do mad at me
do hurt me
but dont ignore me

thats what i feel
but
if that person ignored you
please stay away from him/her
she/he doesn't need u at all
trust me

i do write this post not because of someone
just to remind to those who are share the same shoes with this story
i do realize
do open your mind
if u are so important to that person
they wont do this to you
because 
its truly hurt


The greatest pain in life is to be ignored, to lose the person you love to someone who doesn’t care at all.






1 comment:

Charlie said...

agree with what you wrote, stay strong ya?